Get Started HERE: Register for Online Banking
Already registered for Online Banking? Click here to log in to your account.
Unless you’ve registered for Online Banking, no free services below will work.
Once you’re registered, you can take advantage of:
- Mobile App for iPhone, Android, tablets and other devices
- Online Bill Pay: What is it and How Does it Work?
- Join our Credit Union
- Members Choice Twitter
- Apply for a Loan
Questions? Please don’t ever hesitate to call.
254-776-7070 or 800-283-5343
Members Choice Mobile Banking
What a great App!
Including Online Bill Pay – Free and Unlimited & Remote Deposit.
We know you’re busy and constantly on the go. With the Members Choice Mobile Banking service and its new features, banking with us is even more convenient, 24/7/365.
New Mobile App Features Now Available:
- Biometric Access– with one touch you can instantly access your Members Choice accounts on your smartphone or tablet. It’s safe and secure even though you don’t have to enter (or remember) any mobile banking passwords or codes.
- Shortcut buttons-tap the shortcut buttons located on the lower right hand corner of the Accounts screen and you’ll have quick access to the Mobile Deposit, Bill Pay and Transfer Money options. The new shortcut buttons lets you to the three popular mobile features without having to navigate through the menu.
Other available features:
- Make deposits using the convenient Remote Mobile Deposit feature
- Pay bills
- Transfer Money
- Pay loans
- Check your balances
- View transaction history
Once you’re registered, you’ve got choices!
If your device/phone does not support the iTunes(Apple devices)/ Google play(Android devices) application, then you can use your devices’ browser to log into Online Banking.
If you are not signed up for Online Banking, the application will not work.
Please call during normal business hours and we’ll help.
254-776-7070 or 800-283-5343
E-Statements: Fast, Easy and Secure!
E-Statements allow you to view your statement online… FREE.
The benefits of Members Choice free E-Statements are many. The most important benefit is related to identity theft. When you have a paper statement sitting in your mail box, you are at risk.
Could the paper statement be delivered to the wrong address? Yes, it could.
Could the paper statement be stolen, lost or misplaced? Yes, it could.
E-Statements are much safer than old paper statements.
Here’s how to get started:
- Log into Online Banking and select the “E-Statements menu.”
- If you don’t have an online account set up, click here to register for Online Banking.
- The first time you log in, you will be prompted to read and agree to an E-Statements consent form. Check the block and choose to go paperless. Your E-Statements will be online, safe and sound on a secure server.
- Under “Settings,” click on “yes” and we’ll send you an email when your new statement is available.