If you live, work, worship, or attend school in
Bosque County ♦ Coryell County ♦ Falls County ♦ Hill County
Limestone County ♦ McLennan County ♦ Milam County ♦ Robertson County
You are eligible to be a member-owner of Members Choice Credit Union!
- Members Choice of Central Texas Federal Credit Union (referred to as Members Choice Credit Union and Members Choice) is a not-for-profit financial cooperative that opened for business in 1935, when nine Waco VA Hospital employees each deposited $5. Today, we serve the people who live, work, worship, or attend school in eight Central Texas counties and are now over 22,000 members strong with over $175 million in deposits.
- No one works harder than Members Choice to provide you and your family with innovative financial services that make your banking more affordable and convenient.
- As a member, you will enjoy the benefits of low interest rates on loans, high dividend rates on your shares, and free or low-fee services. We understand each member’s needs are different. We continually update and provide new and improved products and programs to help our members enjoy life to the fullest. Your success is our success!
- Welcome to the Members Choice Credit Union family.
Our Mission is to enhance the quality of life and economic well-being of all those we serve.
Our Vision is to be our communities’ primary financial institution.
The Members Choice Difference
- Collective: Members Choice is collectively owned by all the people who have accounts here. Our members are actually member-owners!
- Member-owned: Being member-owned instead of being owned by stockholders means we put our members ahead of profit.
- Not-for-Profit: We exist to serve our members, not to make a profit. Our earnings are returned to you in the form of better rates on loans, higher dividend rates on shares, and no or lower fees on services.
- Shares: Your deposits are your shares (ownership) of Members Choice. Share accounts are the equivalent to savings accounts, checking accounts, and term certificates at a bank.
- Excellent service: Every year national surveys rank credit unions as providing a better service experience when compared to banks and Members Choice is no exception. We take pride in the quality member service we provide every day.
- Local investment: Members Choice is local. We live, work, worship and go to school here, too. We support the communities where our members live including investing money and volunteering for local worthwhile causes, sponsoring local organizations and being a good corporate citizen.
Our Routing Number (ABA) is 311990058