MasterCard (Debit Card)
Your MasterCard debit card combines the convenience of ATM access for instant cash 24 hours a day with the worldwide acceptance of Mastercard. This card does not replace your checkbook, but enhances it. Just present your MasterCard debit card at the time of purchase and the amount will be deducted from your share draft (checking) account.
Keep your receipt from the transaction for easy record keeping when you get home. Your MasterCard debit card transactions will be listed immediately on your MCW online transaction history and your monthly share draft statement.
Things to remember:
- The MasterCard debit card is NOT a credit card. It is an ATM/Debit card. Use it anywhere you see the MasterCard logo.
- NO service fees are charged when this card is used as a check debit card (even if you use your PIN number).
- For members using our MasterCard debit card in a Members Choice ATM there is no surcharge.
- Reissued cards – $10.00 (charge will be deducted on the day of re-issuance).
- Use this card at thousands of ATM’s countrywide and instead of writing a check at over 9 million merchants displaying the MasterCard logo. When you use your card instead of writing a check, the amount of your purchase is deducted from your checking account.
- All DEBIT/ATM card transactions should post to your account immediately if you use your debit card as a debit card and enter your pin number.
- If you use your debit card as a credit and sign (instead of using your PIN number) then the transaction will be posted when the merchant sends it through. In other words, this won’t be immediate in most cases.
- If you have any questions regarding our new or old cards, please contact us at 254-776-7070 or 800-283-5343.
Members Choice ATM Card
Designed for members without a credit union checking account, the Members Choice ATM Card can be used to access cash from your checking or savings account 24 hours a day all across the country.
If you have any questions regarding our new or old cards, please contact us at 254-776-7070 or 800-283-5343.